“This and who I used to be don’t matter much at all to me.The pit you dug to plant your feet’s a far cry from my destiny. Not even the clouds, not even the past, not even the hands of God could hold me back from you……”~The Avett Brothers
On a sunny Saturday afternoon in Silver City, Mississippi two people, madly in love, said “I Do” in front of their family and friends…and so the rest of their story begins…
Every couple I work with shapes me in some way both personally and professionally. Bailee and Joel are no exception to this. Leaving their wedding I realized exactly what I was taking with me that night…. the knowledge that in a world of negativity and bad news, relationships can work and real love does exist. Kindness, friendships and relationships are what keep the human race going. Bailee and Joel are surrounded by family and friends who love them deeply and would do anything to support them. This is what matters. Family.
Bailee and Joel, I have enjoyed every minute working with you both. I wish you all the happiness and joy in the world. Marriage is tough, but you’ve got the right people on your team to see you through. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for trusting me with your love story.
And so the story of their wedding day begins……..
And just like that they are husband and wife!!
MR & MRS BELLIPANNI!!!!!
Vendors who made this amazing wedding possible:
- Dress: Low’s Bridal and Formal, Brinkley, AK
- Groom’s attire: Goldberg’s, Belzoni, MS
- Bridesmaid’s dresses: Lace Bridal Boutique, Brandon, MS
- Groomsmen attire: Goldberg’s, Belzoni, MS
- Flowers: Margaret Hawkins- Margaret’s Garden, Belzoni, MS
- Catering: Cecilia Williams, Good-Day Gourmet, Merigold, MS
- Cake: Jan Williamson, Jan’s Cake Shop, Yazoo City, MS
- Reception music: Blackberry Breeze
- Hair and Makeup: Tickled Pink -Jamie Wallace, Yazoo City, MS
- Decorations: Margaret Hawkins- Margaret’s Garden
- Whiskey Barrel Rental: Rusticated Rental Company