“You’re the fire that warms me when I’m cold. You’re the hand I have to hold as I grow old. You’re the shore when I am lost at sea. You’re only thing that I like about me and in this world where nothing else is true, here I am still tangled up in you, I’m still tangled up in you…“~Staind
Last Saturday I had the honor of capturing Sara and Nick’s love story at their amazing southern wedding in Mississippi. I had such a great time getting to know them and their friends and family. I had a hard time choosing the best images for the preview because there were so many. Their love for each other is infectious and each picture made me smile.
Let’s start with my favorites, the couple pictures!!!!
THE ANTICIPATION AND THE DETAILS!
MR & MRS DEBOW!!!!
I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.
Those who made this day possible:
- Ceremony Location: First Methodist Church, Inverness, Mississippi
- Reception Location: Heathman Plantation
Bride’s Cake: The Pantry
- Decor: The Pantry
- Bouquets and Floral Arrangements: The Pantry
- Alcohol: Celler’s, Greenwood, Mississippi
- Reception Music: Style the Band